Hi all,

I have some really cool news to share with those of you who are involved in data management and digital scholarship services at research libraries: details about how to participate in the 2017 DLF eResearch Network (eRN) are now up on our site!

Over the course of six months, our amazing faculty, Jason Clark and Sara Mannheimer, will lead participants through a series of webinars, practical assignments, and cohort discussions that will help each team build skills and programs at their institutions.

This list, I think, really distills the spirit and practical goals of the Network:

·         Promoting program development among research libraries

·         Enabling development of a community of professionals engaged in data services and digital scholarship support

·         Fostering collaboration between participant institutions (past and present) and DLF members at large

See this page<https://www.diglib.org/groups/e-research-network/> for more, and be sure to submit your contact info here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcDRsHwy_iRYLU5USpYYGQLYB2Of1g_YP7ILs74sPcsnX6DA/viewform?c=0&w=1> to ask questions of the faculty + receive information about participating. DLF member institutions will receive a discount on tuition, but membership is not required in order to participate. So please share with anyone you think may be interested!

I myself will be helping to facilitate eRN activities, and am excited to see it grow this year. I’m available to answer questions about the program, too---I’m always just here, waiting for new DLF friends to get in touch. (。◕‿◕。)

Have a good afternoon!
Becca
---------

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>