Hi everyone,

DLF and the BitCurator Consortium are pleased to offer a cross-pollinator registration award for the 2017 BitCurator Users Forum! The BitCurator Users Forum (April 27-28, 2017) brings together representatives from libraries, archives, museums, and related information professions engaged in (or considering) digital forensics work to acquire, better understand, and make available born-digital materials. We’re excited to offer this registration award to help foster connections between our communities.

Anyone affiliated with a DLF member institution may apply! You can find the instructions here, and the deadline is 27 February. The process is extremely lightweight, but please don’t hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions.

All best,

Katherine

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF