Hello Hardy

There are some existing groups in Missouri that probably have some
overlapping interests with code4lib so a Missouri meetup would probably be
a good idea.  TECHO-STL (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/techo-stl)
is a group based in St Louis that aims to share technology ideas and
innovations among cultural institutions in the region.  Let me know if
you'd like to join and I can add you.   This group also spawned the
Missouri Hub http://missourihub.org/ which has folks from across the state
involved in providing content to DPLA.

Please get in touch with us and lets see how we could collaborate!

Trish Rose-Sandler
Missouri Botanical Garden