Hello everyone!

Apologies for cross-posting, but we thought you might like to read NDSA’s interviews with the 2016 Innovation Award winners. Every year, the National Digital Stewardship Alliance recognizes and encourages innovation in the field of digital preservation stewardship through its Innovation Awards. These interviews touch on issues of digital preservation in various ways, ranging from advice for folks interested in entering the field to the changing scopes and standards in libraries and archives to insights on creating a regional practioners group.

We’ve just published our final interview with Kim Christen on behalf of the Tribal Stewardship Cohort Program this morning, and we’re thrilled to share these posts with you:

·         Future Steward: Samantha Abrams

·         Individual: Jarrett Drake

·         Individual: Dave Rice

·         Organization: Mid-Michigan Digital Practitioners

·         Project: Tribal Stewardship Cohort Program

All best,

Katherine

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF