Hey DLFers -

Today we're announcing the formation of a new DLF interest group focused on government records transparency and accountability. For more about the project, check out this blog post.

We're just getting started devising ways to use our knowledge and situated-ness as librarians and archivists to support a more open government, and we'd love to hear your ideas for how to do this work creatively and effectively. Please join us!

And keep your eyes peeled for an announcement of a related DLF-supported project: the first annual Endangered Data Week (April 17-21, 2017).

In openness,
Rachel

--
Dr. Rachel Mattson