Dear Colleagues,

Frustrated by the lack of access to high-quality library and information science research, we (a group of US-based librarians and open access activists) have launched The Idealis <theidealis.org>.
We’ve started The Idealis to make it really easy to stay on top of scholcomm-related LIS research. We also want to recognize those authors who have made their work OA.
Sign up now to receive high-quality, open access LIS research related to all aspects of scholarly communication, curated by our team of expert community editors, via email, Twitter, or RSS.
Learn more - check out our press release.

Best,

Stacy Konkiel, Lily Troia, & Nicky Agate
Founding Editors
The Idealis