Want to help make the code4lib conference amazing this year? Comfortable
with contacting potential sponsors?

Consider volunteering with the c4l18 (DC) Sponsorship Committee!

Responsibilities include:
-attending one-hour weekly or fortnightly meetings from May 2017 until
January 2018.
-contacting potential sponsors and securing sponsorship for the good of the
code4lib community.
-working collaboratively with a great group of volunteers.
-receiving undying gratitude for your work.

To sign up: Either contact me or sign up here with your contact information
-
https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2018_Conference_Committees#Sponsorship_Committee
.

*Deadline: Friday, April 28th*. After this time, I will be contacting
participants about the best time to meet.

Best,
Mary Jinglewski,
Chair, Sponsorship Committee
code4lib 2018 DC