From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Tiewei Liu
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 11:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Are you paying royalty fees for the articles deposited to the institutional repository?

Hi everyone,

We would like to know whether your libraries are paying royalty fees to the publishers in order to include faculty's publications in your institutional repositories. Can anyone help with this question?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best,
Lucy

Tiewei (Lucy) Liu
IR and Metadata Librarian
Henry Madden Library
California State University, Fresno
5200 N. Barton Ave., M/S ML34
Fresno, California 93740-8014
Tel: 559.278.1073 <(559)%20278-1073>
Fax: 559.278.7877 <(559)%20278-7877>

Fresno State Digital Repository https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__repository.library.fresnostate.edu_&d=DwIBaQ&c=S1d2Gs1Y1NQV8Lx35_Qi5FnTH2uYWyh_OhOS94IqYCo&r=XWj_eUO_bQUCPHe-lMHZ-m_Bw3WZ5F5rv-z8jW_oNrE&m=BmrjXV97f-DqUJIy1D2dKfawe5wjM5oxwkeHg6LgqAg&s=s99hHoVyeRlLYKnK9ILViyiAY2dIEFMaWtK7yvH6Vqc&e=
A pre-print is the original version of the manuscript as it is submitted to a journal. The pre-print has not been through a process of peer review.
A post-print is a document that has been through the peer review process and incorporated reviewers comments. It is the final version of the paper before it is sent off to the journal for publication. It can't be formatted to look like the journal.