Gosh, I am super interested in this process as well.

Steven Turner, MLIS
Manager, Web Technologies and Development, Assistant Professor
University Libraries
The University of Alabama<https://www.ua.edu/>
416 Gorgas Library | Box 870266, Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266
office 205-348-1638
steven.j.turner<mailto:[log in to unmask]>@ua.edu | http://www.lib.ua.edu/

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
<https://www.ua.edu/>