The University of Toronto Libraries is hiring four positions to join a newly formed team focusing on advancing the state of the art of digital preservation at the University of Toronto. We are looking for individuals who are interested in building a distributed digital asset management system to handle the influx of data created by today’s research and preservation activities.

We’re looking for two individuals with a focus on development [1] and two individuals with a focus on operations [2], to join a team that will work in close collaboration to build the new system.

If you have any questions about either position, please feel free to contact me,
~Andy

[1] https://utoronto.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700146
[2] https://utoronto.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700174

--