Hi all, and happy Friday.

I’ve been putting a little sticky note on my desk every time I think of something to share with you, and—well, I have a little mountain forming here, so I’d better go ahead before any more neat things happen and I’m buried in a paper avalanche:

·         The 2017 Forum CFP is still open<https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/call-for-proposals/> for proposals and your ideas are most welcome.

·         The eResearch Network cohort has been announced on the DLF’s site! The 14 teams<https://www.diglib.org/groups/e-research-network/> (listed on the right-hand side of the page) from across North America will participate in their first webinar in just a few weeks.

·         #EndangeredData week is coming to a close. It was so great to see events pop up across the country. Here are the slides and audio<[log in to unmask]​com> from today’s webinar on FOIA, Government Data, and Transparency. I learned so. much.

·         And, if you’re interested in continuing the spirit of the week, ProjectARCC<https://projectarcc.org/project-marcch/> is organizing LAM professionals to march in tomorrow’s March for Science (as well as next week’s People’s Climate March). I’ll be joining the DC meetup! Hope to see you out there.

I think that’s it for now. Thanks for helping me clean off my desk!

Have a good weekend,
Becca

Becca Quon
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>