Hi all, and happy Friday.

I’ve been putting a little sticky note on my desk every time I think of something to share with you, and—well, I have a little mountain forming here, so I’d better go ahead before any more neat things happen and I’m buried in a paper avalanche:

·         The 2017 Forum CFP is still open for proposals and your ideas are most welcome.

·         The eResearch Network cohort has been announced on the DLF’s site! The 14 teams (listed on the right-hand side of the page) from across North America will participate in their first webinar in just a few weeks.

·         #EndangeredData week is coming to a close. It was so great to see events pop up across the country. Here are the [log in to unmask]​com"> slides and audio from today’s webinar on FOIA, Government Data, and Transparency. I learned so. much.

·         And, if you’re interested in continuing the spirit of the week, ProjectARCC is organizing LAM professionals to march in tomorrow’s March for Science (as well as next week’s People’s Climate March). I’ll be joining the DC meetup! Hope to see you out there.

I think that’s it for now. Thanks for helping me clean off my desk!

Have a good weekend,

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org