** This message has been cross-posted.

ProjectARCC (Archivists Responding to Climate Change) is preparing for the 4/22 March for Science and the 4/29 People's Climate March, and organizing to ensure LAM (Libraries, Archives, Museums) representation at both marches. We're calling this Project mARCCh in recognition that as professionals charged with the preservation of cultural heritage, and an abiding commitment to information and knowledge access, we stand proudly in solidarity with our sisters and brothers who are at the forefront of information work around climate change, particularly scientists and journalists.

We're keeping this pretty simple: if you are a librarian, archivist, or curator who would like to be a point of contact for an upcoming sister city march, we'd like to count you as a Project mARCCh point of contact. Contacts will be expected to serve as a local point of contact for organizing to increase the visibility and solidarity of LAM professionals at the 4/22 and 4/29 events. If you volunteer with Project mARCCh, you will be publicly identified on our website as the point of contact for your area. If you plan to remain local, we hope you will recruit other LAM professionals to attend sister city events. If you plan to come to DC, we will do our best to all congregate together.

So far, Madison, Cincinnati, Denver, Boulder, Ann Arbor, Boston, and Washington DC are represented in Project mARCCh efforts. If you would like to join the march as a LAM professional but not be a point of contact, please use the contacts provided on our maphttps://projectarcc.org/project-marcch/