My library uses EDS and we've enabled HTTPS for our main EDS profile.
Apparently EBSCO is using unsecured content to provide book cover images
within EDS.  This is a problem for us because we have a customized EDS
search box within our LMS, but Sakai, which prefers secure content, will
not load search results from EDS.  Sakai says that there is mixed content.

Has anyone else encountered this mixed content in EDS and been frustrated
by it? Elegant solutions?

Regards,
Kyle

P.S. I'm aware that some browsers still allow you to disable protections
and view unsecured content, but that process is far from intuitive for most
of our users.