What are some of the random things you love the most about where you live?  A couple weeks ago, I was walking to a restaurant for dinner one evening—and stumbled onto the Funk Parade. Seriously, the annual city funk parade! There were bands playing along the street, people all dressed up, and even (for some reason I still can’t quite connect with the Saturday school lunar new year celebrations of my youth) Chinese dragon dancers. There always seems to be something fun happening in DC.  Anyways—I hope any of you who take these jobs end up loving the place you live. So important, don’t you think?
You can check out listings from previous weeks on our website or search #DLFjobs on Twitter. Want to post an opportunity? It’s free for anyone from a DLF member institution.

Thanks!
Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org