This is a reminder that the DLF Forum Call for Proposals will close in just under a week, at midnight (Pacific Time) on Monday, May 22. Submission guidelines can be found on our website. Topics may include:
· digital library, archives, and museum collections and resources;
· technologies and infrastructure;
· services and programs;
· staffing, education, and professional development;
· social contexts and ethics;
· labor and vendor relations;
· or other DLF community missions, priorities, problems, and concerns.
The deadline for CFP submissions to NDSA’s Digital Preservation 2017: “Preservation is Political,” has been extended to the same day—May 22.
And, while you’re here, we’re also accepting lightning talk proposals for the Liberal Arts/HBCUs Pre-Conference until late June.
Please feel free to contact me with any CFP-related questions. I’m already very much looking forward to October.
Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation
1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036
to manage your DLF-ANNOUNCE subscription, visit diglib.org/announce