With the year winding down and everyone beginning to submit travel proposals for next year, I wanted to share the details for next year’s Southern Miss Institutional Repository Conference (SMIRC). SMIRC 2018 will be held on the campus of The University of Southern Mississippi on April 26-27, 2018. We are also pleased to welcome Leila Sterman, Scholarly Communication Librarian at Montana State University, as this year’s keynote speaker! Registration remains free for all attendees and will include a light breakfast as well as lunch on April 27. Visit http://lib.usm.edu/smirc for more information and for updates once registration and the call for proposals are open in the fall. We hope to see you there!

--

Josh C. Cromwell

Institutional Repository Coordinator

The Aquila Digital Community

The University of Southern Mississippi Libraries

118 College Drive #5053

Hattiesburg, MS 39406-0001

Phone: 601.266.6200
http://aquila.usm.edu