Michael, I'll remember you best from GLS, working with Simple (I believe it
was, a dialect of Prolog), which you referred to as "the pit-bull of
programming languages: once it grabs hold, it never lets go." Have a great
retirement. (Has it been that long? I guess it has.)

--
Charles Blair
Director, Digital Library Development Center