*** Our apologies for cross-posting this message***

Just a quick reminder that we are still accepting responses to our
mentoring survey through August 4 at https://goo.gl/e5QYvL  The survey
takes 10-15 minutes to complete.

Thank you so much for your responses and for your time!  The earlier
message describing the survey is below.

John and Beth

Mentoring has the potential of impacting individual lives and the
profession of librarianship.  Mentoring connotes a wise, trusted counselor,
guiding someone less experienced. In academic librarianship, mentoring may
operate in different ways for different purposes.  What has your mentoring
experience entailed?

If you have been either a mentee or a mentor (or both) and *work in an
academic library*, we would very much appreciate your completing the survey
at https://goo.gl/e5QYvL.  It consists of approximately 20 questions and
should take 10-15 minutes to complete.

Your responses will be kept anonymous, and data other than text comments
will only be presented in aggregate form.  Findings will be reported at the
Academic Library Association of Ohio Annual Conference, and a summary of
the results will be posted to the listserv where you found the survey link.

Please complete the survey before *August 4*. Thank you for making time to
help one another grow professionally!

John Burke and Beth Tumbleson

John J. Burke, MSLS

Library Director & Principal Librarian

Gardner-Harvey Library

Miami University Middletown

513-727-3293 <(513)%20727-3293>

http://miamioh.edu/burkejj

Text your questions to 513-273-5360 <(513)%20273-5360>

Have you noticed another staff member going above and beyond?

Nominate them
<https://miamioh.formstack.com/forms/staff_highlight_nomination> and the
Miami University Regionals Staff Forum will recognize them at our next
meeting!

Beth E. Tumbleson, MA, MS
Assistant Director,Gardner-Harvey Library
Library, Room 130
Miami University Middletown
4200 North University Boulevard
Middletown, OH  45042-3497