Tod is accurate in describing the minimal level of formalization that would
be required to be hosted by a legally defined non-profit.  Each of them
would (should) require a charter that details the purpose and
characteristics of the project / organization it is hosting and likely a
review at some period to ensure such charter is accurate and consistent
with the non-profit.

Per Galen's email, I support a preference and then giving appending OLF
response to the report with a second vote on the organizations to join.

Tim

--
Tim McGeary
GTalk/Yahoo/Skype/Twitter: timmcgeary