Hi all,

DuraSpace has a long history of stewarding open source software communities
as well as sharing infrastructure and resources for groups that need it. We
act as fiscal sponsor to groups within our community. If the Code4Lib
community thinks it could be a good fit, we can discuss what a potential
fiscal sponsorship could look like. We don't have a published list of
parameters for the process. It's discussed on a case by case basis. Let me
know how I can help.

Erin

--
Erin Tripp