From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Swierczek
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Fiscal Continuity IG report redux [silence has been deafening]

Could we roll out the Diebold-a-tron just to get a sense of where people stand on this?  I, too, am in favor of the DLF/CLIR sponsorship, but it would be nice to see if the group has a strong preference in one direction or another.

Can we vote on the three options, and possibly also allow for people to input comments as part of their votes?

Julie

Julie C. Swierczek
Librarian for Primary Resources and Metadata Services Swarthmore College Peace Collection and Friends Historical Library [log in to unmask]