Date:    Tue, 25 Jul 2017 11:18:03 -0400
From:    Esmé Cowles <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: Governance for Code4Lib

On Jul 25, 2017, at 10:58 AM, Eric Hellman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

To follow up on Andromeda's calling the question, we need to do some things in addition to the usual dieboldotron.

1. There's a point of fact that is still being disputed/discussed: whether formalization is required by potential fiscal sponsor. It's straightforward to answer this before any poll is conducted -  ask the potential fiscal sponsors to weigh in on the question.

Hasn't that been settled by Bohyun's message yesterday?