The next VuFind Summit will be held at Villanova University (near Philadelphia, PA) on October 9 and 10, 2017. Registration and full schedule details will be announced later this summer.

We are currently soliciting proposals for 20-minute presentations at the event. As always, we are interested in demonstrations of novel applications of the VuFind software, discussions of new features, analysis of architecture and design patterns, reports on user studies and feedback, etc. Presentations need not be focused exclusively on VuFind; general discussions of discovery tools or shared problems, or proposals for new collaborations are also welcomed.

Speakers will have their registration fees waived.

If you are interested in presenting at the event, or if you have any questions, please send me an email. We will accept proposals until September 15, 2017, but early notification of interest would be greatly appreciated for planning purposes.

- Demian