Well then, I know how I will vote. Why fix what ain't broke? As I recall,
that was our response to me calling the non-profit question back at the
first Code4Lib Conference. Since there was no strong reason to become a
non-profit at that time, we shrugged our shoulders and moved on. Since
CLIR/DLF is fine with the way things are, then so am I.
Roy