Sorry; keyboard fail:

I have an application I built that integrates with Primo, but which uses
the hathitrust bibliographic api. It solves a problem we had (a known Primo
issue) where hathi availability data doesn't populate into the PNX record,
so everything shows up as available. My app collects any hathi results,
pings the bibliographic api for availability, then populates the corrected
data into the list of returns.

Best regards,

*Jason Bengtson*

*http://www.jasonbengtson.com/ <http://www.jasonbengtson.com/>*