Happy Friday, all! We have five great jobs for your review:

- University Records Officer, University of Wisconsin-Madison

- Digital Library Services Developer, Northeastern University

- Head of Acquisitions, Yale University

- Front-End Web Developer, National Archives and Records Administration

- Software Developer, arXiv NG, Cornell University Library

Good luck on the job search! You can check out listings from previous weeks on our website or search #DLFJobs on Twitter. Want to post an opportunity? It’s free for anyone from a DLF member institution.

Cheers,

Katherine

--

Katherine S Kim

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | @CLIRDLF