Dear all — We’re pleased to share the news that our full roster of keynote talks for the October 2017 DLF Forum, Digital Preservation 2017, and allied events has been posted:

https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/keynotes/

Please join us in Pittsburgh this October 22nd-26th for:
Full conference programs will be available soon, and registration for all three meetings is open now, with early-bird rates in effect through September!

https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/registration/

We are also accepting lightning talk proposals for the Liberal Arts Pre-Conference on a rolling basis. This year’s event is being organized as an unconference, in partnership with our friends at the HBCU Library Alliance:

https://www.diglib.org/forums/2017forum/dlflac/

We look forward to welcoming you to Pittsburgh for these exciting talks and for a jam-packed program of presentations, workshops, panels, unconference conversations, networking events, and working group sessions.

— Bethany

Bethany Nowviskie
Director of the Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR
Research Associate Professor of Digital Humanities, UVa
diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | nowviskie.org | she/her/hers