Friendly reminder -- Request for input on service management for the DLF Forum panel is due by Friday, 15 Sept 2017. Sincere thanks for the input received to date!

************

Hello DLF Forum Attendees,

Spurred by a burst of interest in the topic of service management on the DLF Project Managers list, a team of colleagues is presenting a panel at DLF Forum in Pittsburgh, “Service Management - Sharing Experiences and Defining a Community of Practice.” This panel will explore the developing community of practice for service management in digital library, archival and museum settings. (http://sched.co/Bzt4)

As a panel, we’d like to talk about what interests the community, so we’re asking for your help.

...then you might be involved in service management, and we would like your input for our panel at the DLF forum.

We have two questions we’d like you to answer, in free-form narrative fashion:

Link to Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R9lgHmUynwTzwec-6ccaYAD-HQE_Wvsnn2obpNSvOJM/edit?usp=sharing

PLEASE  RESPOND BY 15 SEPTEMBER 2017.

All comments will be shared publicly, but leaving your name is optional.

We’re looking forward to seeing everyone in Pittsburgh!

Best regards,

Cathy Aster, Stanford Libraries, [log in to unmask]

Wendy Gogel, Harvard University, [log in to unmask]

Nick Homenda, Indiana University Libraries, [log in to unmask]

Sarah Severson, McGill University Library, [log in to unmask]

Helenmary Sheridan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, [log in to unmask]

Gail Steinhart, Cornell University Library, [log in to unmask]