Thank you to everyone who submitted a pre-conference proposal to code4lib
2018. We received 32 proposals this year, but due to limited space we won't
be able to offer all of them.

That means it's time to vote for your favourite pre-conference sessions.
Voting will remain open from now until October 20th, 5 PM PT/8 PM EDT.

Please take a look at the proposals and their descriptions at
http://2018.code4lib.org/workshops/proposed-workshops.html
<http://2017.code4lib.org/workshops/proposed-workshops.html>. To vote on
sessions, visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/c4l2018-precon and rank each
session from 0 stars (least interested in attending) to 3 stars (most
interested in attending).

The results from the vote will help us to allocate limited space and put
each accepted session in the best room available. The leaders of accepted
proposals will hear from us by November 1st.

Thank you in advance for your participation,

Code4Lib 2018 Pre-conference Committee

--
Ben Florin
Web Developer