"Interest" might be less appropriate than "wariness"... but sure.  My
institution (UCLA) is one which contributes holdings to these projects.  I
haven't done any 866 parsing in a long time, but have written (perl) code
to fix 85x/86x sequencing problems in the LHRs we generate for OCLC, so I
know my way around our holdings records.

Andy Kohler / UCLA