If you have LibGuides CMS, you could build a suggestion form using
LibWizard. You use the LibWizard interface to collect, read, and make
simple analyses of the submissions. You can optionally have it send a
notification to specified list email addresses. It has some optional
customization -- e.g., stylesheets, custom header.

We're not using it at the moment for this purpose, but it could work quite
well.

Tom