Hi Eric,

I am planning to work on detecting such anomalities. What I have
thought about so far the following approaches:
- n-gram analysis
- basket analysis
- similarity detection of Solr
- final state automat

The tools I will use: Apache Solr and Apache Spark. I haven't started
yet the implementation.

Best,
Péter

--