From: Rebecca Quon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, October 9, 2017 at 2:20 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Kress GLAM Cross-Pollinator Fellowships: Application Open!

If you’re interested in learning more about art libraries, conservation, museums, and visual resource management, please consider the following opportunity.

The DLF is currently accepting applications for its Kress Cross-Pollinator Fellowships, which send DLF affiliates to its partner organizations’ annual meetings in the GLAM fields. The awards include registration at the conference and a $1000 stipend. One fellowship is available for each of the following:
  • Museum Computer Network (deadline 16 October)
  • ARLIS/NA (deadline 17 November)
  • Visual Resources Association (deadline 8 January)
  • American Institute for the Conservation of Historic and Artistic works (AIC) (deadline 5 March)
Four representatives from our partner organizations have already been selected to attend the DLF Forum in just a couple weeks! Please  say hi to them, if you see them around!

Full details about the open fellowship opportunities are available on our site. Anyone affiliated with a DLF member organization may apply!

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org