See below for info about how to submit questions to this great panel happening next week!

From: Nicole Ferraiolo <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Call for questions: "Funding Possibilities" session at DLF Forum

On Monday, October 23 (2:35-3:30 pm ET) we’ll be hosting a panel at the DLF Forum on Funding Possibilities: Programs, Priorities, and Trends.

In lieu of formal presentations, speakers at this session will be engaging in a moderated discussion about funding for digital library projects. To ensure that the topics covered are useful to this community, we’ll be crowdsourcing questions from the audience in advance of the session. We’d like to invite you to submit a question for discussion by emailing [log in to unmask].

If you will not be attending the Forum in person this year, you can still follow along with the session using the community notes page.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NMxqxBh8bQhn3Z6ONHfv3gqLXOJaQMmpfEYf4lSj_qM/edit?usp=sharing

The full session description is available here and below: http://sched.co/BzsL.

Thanks, and we look forward to your questions!

--

Nicole Ferraiolo

Program Officer for Scholarly Resources, CLIR

1707 L St. NW, Suite 650

Washington, DC, 20036

202-939-4768

Twitter: @nkferraiolo | @CLIRHC

www.clir.org

Funding Possibilities: Programs, Priorities, and Trends
Emily Reynolds(1), Nicole Ferraiolo(2), Patricia Hswe(3), Lucy Barber(4), Joel Wurl(5), Chris Barr(6)
1: Institute of Museum and Library Services; 2: Council on Library and Information Resources; 3: Andrew W. Mellon Foundation; 4: National Historical Publications and Records Commission; 5: National Endowment for the Humanities; 6: Knight Foundation

Program officers from public and private funders will engage in a moderated discussion about funding for digital library projects. The discussion will focus on the kinds of projects that are the best fit for each funder, themes and trends from funded projects, and tips for proposing competitive projects.

The panel will be crowdsourcing audience questions in advance of the session. To submit a question for discussion by the panel, email it to [log in to unmask].