Hi Everyone,

Thank you to the code4lib community for your generous donations to the
Angel Fund so far! With 3 scholarships from the Angel Fund and 9
scholarships from organizational sponsors (listed here
<http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/scholarships>), this is the largest
amount and number of diversity scholarships that code4lib has ever raised.
And we need your help to reach our goal of one more diversity scholarship
and getting one more person from an underrepresented background to the
code4lib conference.

We almost have our 4th diversity scholarship fully funded from Angel Fund
donations. If you're thinking about donating, please do so now. *Deadline
to donate is: this Friday December 1st at 11:59pm*

So far, your individual donations funds have been matched by our generous
and amazing matching fund sponsors, so your donation goes twice as far!

The Angel Fund donation page is here:
http://2018.code4lib.org/general-info/angel-fund

Thank you so much to everyone! I look forward to fully funding this last
scholarship.

With much gratitude,
Mary
---