Calling all DLF teachers, instructors, and workshop leaders! Do you want to
get more involved in DLF’s community of practice for digital library-based
pedagogy? Are you interested in working with colleagues at the intersection
of instruction and digital libraries in such areas as professional
development, outreach, and teaching with digital primary sources?

The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy (#DLFteach) group is looking for leaders
and sub-group leaders, including:

   - Co-leader of the Digital Library Pedagogy group
   - Leader of the Outreach subgroup
   - Co-leader of the Teaching with Digital Primary Sources subgroup

Get further details and estimated time commitments for each open position.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YLSyGvFBXnCdLujmNpm5oqSb13PK-UA9Ys2a--F9kz0/edit?usp=sharing>

If you want to get involved but are hesitant to lead, or if you have an
idea for group projects, we welcome your participation as well! Please send
us a note and we will help you get involved.

To express interest, please send an email to Elizabeth Kelly (
[log in to unmask]) and Eleanor Dickson ([log in to unmask]).

--
Elizabeth Kelly, C.A., D.A.S.
Digital Programs Coordinator