This morning I’m in St. Louis for a Documenting the Now symposium on Digital Blackness in the Archive, and it’s much warmer than it was in DC. Which means, for a moment as I exited the airport, I considered moving to Missouri immediately.

I’m not sure if all Californians flip so easily for a few degrees of warmth, but I spent a good twenty minutes googling average winter temperatures and precipitation to compare. Apparently, St. Louis isn’t usually so much warmer than DC.  (So I’ll catch my plane back after all, I guess.)

Anyways, if you’d like to follow along with the two-day symposium, talks will be livestreamed on their site and you can follow #BlackDigArchive on Twitter. This week’s jobs:

Looking for more job opportunities? Visit our Jobs Board or follow #DLFjobs on Twitter. Posting a position description is free for anyone from a DLF member institution!

Have a good week.

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org