I’ve been thinking a lot about Kevin Costner lately. I’m not much of a fan—or erm, a fan at all, actually. But I can probably quote entire sections of ‘Field of Dreams’ and ‘Dances with Wolves’, because my dad definitely is. Did you know there’s a version of ‘Dances’ out there that’s 236 minutes long? I bet that’s the one we always watched. Or maybe the TV version just felt that long to a little kid, with commercial breaks.

I’d love to hear the random things you know too much about, thanks to your family. Has it ever helped you at work? While you ponder, the jobs that were submitted to our Board last week:

Looking for more job opportunities? Visit our Jobs Board or follow #DLFjobs on Twitter. Posting a position description is free for anyone from a DLF member institution! (If you post it…)

Till next week,

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate – The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org