We are so excited to announce an open position at the DLF! We’re hiring for a brand-new role: DLF Program Assistant for Conferences and Events. This person will join our team to work closely with colleagues at CLIR<https://www.clir.org/about/staff/> and DLF<https://www.diglib.org/about/staff/> along with volunteer program committee members from our community, to help make our annual DLF Forum–as well as other national and regional DLF events–a great success.

The DLF Forum<https://www.diglib.org/dlf-events/> is our signature event. Each year, we are inspired by and in awe of the collaborative, collegial work of the DLF community on display there. We are thrilled to expand our own little team as we strive to create and support inclusive, diverse, and equitable communities of digital library practice. To that end, we are particularly interested in applications from members of underrepresented groups.

Please visit our job listing<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/dlf-program-assistant-for-conferences-and-events/> for more information about the position and application details! If you have any questions, please contact Team DLF–Bethany, Becca, and Katherine–at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

All best,
Katherine, on behalf of Team DLF

--
Katherine S Kim