~apologies for cross-posting~

Happy Holiday season everyone! We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our podcast about the intersections of art, feminism and the internet: </Rant> .

Episode #2 features a group of badass librarians. We talked with Jenny Ferretti, Amanda Meeks, and Kai Alexis Smith about information activism, wishing Twitter was your boyfriend and the unbearable whiteness of librarianship: https://soundcloud.com/artandfeminism/librarianship-the-script

Over the past four years, we’ve met a lot of amazing people doing important work and we wanted to give them a chance to highlight their intersectional feminist work on the internet.  Join us as we get really real about what it means to be a woman online and stay tuned to hear from more amazing activists, artists, librarians and organizers over the six pilot episodes.

All best wishes,

Siân Evans, co-founder of Art+Feminism

http://www.artandfeminism.org/

--
Siân Evans, MA, MLS
Information Literacy & Instructional Design Librarian

410-225-2715
Schedule a meeting with me
Learn more about Wiki stuff I do

Pronouns in use: She, Her, Hers