**************************************

**Expect cross posting**

RDAP18 Call for Lightning Talk/Poster Proposals

The Research Data Access and Preservation (RDAP) Summit, to be held March 21-23, 2018 in Chicago, IL, invites calls for proposals for lightning talks and posters. We invite proposals from managers, users, and generators of digital data from all sectors, including industry, academia, government, and cultural heritage centers.

We welcome your submissions for posters and lightning talks via
this form by Tuesday, January 16, 2018. Submissions will receive notification no later than February 1, 2018.
https://goo.gl/forms/ehcUiUUuWskkmmTz2

**If you submitted a proposal on the previous call for panel submissions, and indicated an interest in being considered for a talk or poster, there is no need to submit another proposal.**

Submissions require your contact information, for what presentation type(s) you would like to be considered, and title and description of your presentation. Proposed presentations can be about whatever you feel would be of interest to the RDAP community.

Questions can be directed to the RDAP Program Chairs, Amy Neeser (
[log in to unmask]) and Jon Petters ([log in to unmask]). Further information about the Summit can be found athttps://www.asist.org/events/rdap-summit/ .

Registration for RDAP18 will be opening soon  - check our website!

Cameron Cook
Digital Curation Coordinator
Chair, Research Data Services
University of Wisconsin-Madison