From: Brandon Locke <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reminder: Records Transparency Meeting Friday (December 1)
Date: November 28, 2017 at 4:04:26 PM EST
To: DLF Records Transparency/Accountability Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving break.
A quick reminder that our next Records Transparency group conference call will be Friday, December 1 at 1pm EDT. The primary topic will be: Planning for Endangered Data Week.

The current agenda for the meeting is:
1) Mission/values statement for RT/A
2) Organizing an Endangered Data Week Committee
3) What organizations should we reach out to as partners and sponsors?
4) What kind of event(s) should the Records Transparency/Accountability Working Group organize and sponsor?

If you have any questions or anything else you'd like to add please contact the meeting facilitators: Sarah Melton ([log in to unmask]) & Brandon Locke ([log in to unmask])

Any updates to the agenda will be reflected here.

Hope you'll attend! Please join online here (use Firefox or Chrome for VOIP) and/or by telephone: 202-750-4186

Best,

Brandon