Apologies for the cross-post!

I’m excited to share that DLF’s eResearch Network (eRN) will be opening enrollment on March 19. In case you’re unfamiliar with eRN, here’s a bit of info:

The eResearch Network is a six-month program that brings together teams from research-supporting libraries to strengthen and advance their local data management & digital scholarship services.

Each month from May-October, our amazing faculty, Jason Clark and Sara Mannheimer, will lead participants through a series of webinars, practical assignments, and cohort discussions that will help each team build skills and programs at their institutions. Teams will also have the opportunity for an individualized consultation, where they will produce strategic agendas and working items. At the end of the program, participants are invited to an (entirely optional) informal and fun networking meetup at the DLF Forum. Program alumni are always invited to participate by listening in on guest speaker sessions and joining discussions with the community on Slack.

You can find more information on our website, and submit this form expressing your interest, if you’d like to get updates about the syllabus and enrollment as they becomes available.

DLF member institutions will receive a discount on tuition, but membership is not required in order to participate. Please share with anyone you think may be interested!

I’m always happy to answer questions about the program; feel free to get in touch.

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement and Awards
The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org