Hi all,

Quick reminder that we're taking applications for tuition fellowships to DHSI 2018! The deadline for this short application is February 20. The award will cover course tuition, and is available to participants affiliated with DLF member institutions. (Check your eligibility at https://www.diglib.org/about/members/.) Please share this opportunity widely!

And please consider joining us for DLFxDHSI, a low-cost unconference on the theme of digital libraries, DH, and social justice (June 8-9)! All are welcome to attend!

More info below:

We are now taking applications for tuition fellowships to the 2018 Digital Humanities Summer Institute (DHSI) in Victoria, B.C.! The Digital Humanities Summer Institute has grown by leaps and bounds, and we are excited to connect “DLF-DHSI Cross-Pollinator Fellows” with its extensive offerings in the summer of 2018 (June 4-8 + 11-15).

Apply online here (https://goo.gl/forms/PbzRxmYYzNp1Zuo62) by February 20.

We’re also thrilled to host DLFxDHSI, a one-day unconference on the theme of digital libraries, digital humanities, and social justice (June 8-9). Join us and register here!

Members not interested in a tuition scholarship opportunity are welcome to register for DHSI courses at any time, using DLF discount codes available here: http://dhsi.org/registration.html. (You must be affiliated with a DLF member institution to use the codes. Courses fill quickly, so don’t delay!) Consider staying longer or arriving earlier to attend our DLFxDHSI unconference!

Please contact us at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Cheers,

Katherine

--

Katherine S Kim

Assistant Director

Digital Library Federation (DLF) at CLIR

diglib.org | clir.org | ndsa.org | @CLIRDLF