There may be some tweeks to this yet, but if you are looking for a way
to validate RDF and are a JSON person, then this might be useful.

Also, if you are interested in shex, the [log in to unmask] is the place
to be to follow it. I believe anyone can join the list, and the archives
are open: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-shex/

kc