There should be personal trainers who focus on prepping people for conferences. They’re exhausting!

The cardio workout from dashing back to your hotel room because you forgot your badge. The stamina you need to make it to the 8am group meetings and the 8pm receptions. The reflexes that help you pay attention to what’s going on and take notes (or tweet) at the same time. Conference tweeters are like, the gold medalists in this analogy. How?!

If you couldn’t already tell, I attended a conference last week. Today I’m finally re-emerging into the world, ready to catch up on sunshine (and job posts we’ve received in the past week).

View past listings on the Jobs Board or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, submitting is quick and free for DLF member affiliates.

If you have tips on thriving at conferences instead of needing to curl up for a nap in the hotel lobby, my inbox is waiting. (And I only did that once.)

-Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement and Awards
The Digital Library Federation

1707 L Street Ste 650, Washington, D.C. 20036

diglib.org | clir.org