Hello! If you are interested in reflecting on your pedagogical practice, the #DLFteach Teaching with Digital Primary Sources subgroup is meeting March 30 at 4 pm EST.

We're looking for input and ideas in performing an environmental scan and then creating a best practices guide for teaching with digital primary sources.

Can't make it? Let us know that you're interested and we'll loop you in on the next scheduling process. Email Brianna Gormly ([log in to unmask]) and Maura Seale ([log in to unmask])

Here are the details:

March 30, 2018 at 4:00PM (EST - US/Eastern)

Go to: https://www.uberconference.com/clir-dlf or just call 866-287-9301 . No PIN needed.
Alternate #: 202-750-4186