Whenever I spend time with my siblings, a switch flips and we’re back to being kids again. Does that happen to you, as well? The other day my younger brother and I walked into a Walmart together on an errand. Struck by how big the store was, I exclaimed, “Wow! They should provide walkie-talkies for groups coming in here.” He was quick to point out that people can simply use their phones to call one another. What a drag.

A few minutes later, after parting ways on separate missions, I was unable to find him again. So I did the first thing that came to mind: pulled out my phone, dialed his number, and whispered, “Kssssht. Testing, testing. This is Quon One. Come in Quon Two! What’s your location? Over.” I waited, giggling silently, unsure if he was going to play along. And then, a low response. “Ksssshht. This is Quon Two.”

It’s good to know that some things never change. On the other hand, if you’re looking for something new, here are the positions we’ve received in the past week:

View past listings on the Jobs Board or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, submitting is quick and free for DLF member affiliates.

All best,

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF