Recent Activity

It’s a busy spring for DLF groups! At DLF, we are continually in awe of the dedication and passion of our community. Tackling issues and projects that will impact the digital library community and beyond, these recent group activities are just a snapshot of overall DLF working group projects.

Upcoming Meetings and Events

Participate and Get in Touch

DLF groups are open to all, regardless of membership status, so if you’re interested in participating, subscribe to email lists, join upcoming online meetings and Twitter chats, attend webinars, and provide input on working group projects. Think a colleague or another group would be interested in DLF working group projects? Please share this newsletter widely!

If you have any questions for the DLF Team, please write to [log in to unmask]. If you’d like more information on individual groups, please contact the group’s facilitator or join the group’s main communication platform (i.e., Google Group, listserv, Slack, etc.).

diglib.org/groups | wiki.diglib.org